|Home||» Products||» Fire Suppression System||» Machine Fire Suppression System|
Machine Fire Suppression System
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Fire Suppression System For Machinery
The Machine Fire Suppression System we offer utilizes an inert gas, which gives efficacious fire protection with zero environmental effect. It is a plain mixture of 50% Argon and 50% Nitrogen gas with a denseness kindred to that of air. Both Nitrogen and Argon are clean, natural gases are easily accessible in all over the world. The instrumentation is harmless and efficient for its use in numerous applications, Machine Fire Suppression System is also appropriate for leaky artifacts such as substations, flight simulators and control rooms as well as the applications with many hazards.
- Can be utilized to extinguish fires of Class A, Class B and Class C.
- Approved and Listed for usages with selector valves.
- Security for enclosures with temperatures from 120oF to 130oF
- zero Global Warming Potential (GWP) and zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP).
- No alternative products of combustion when open to flame.
- Cost effective and reliable operation and maintenance.
- Confident of remote cylinder location from endangerment.
ULC Listed (Canada)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- As per Buyer Requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008