Since our establishment, we, ISO 9001:2008 certified company, are a leading manufacturer, supplier, exporter and importer of highly effective Suppression System for Boats. Engineered with utmost precision, our offered Boat Fire Suppression System is a pre-engineered fire suppression systems of yachts and boats. This system is available in different specifications and features at marginal prices.
The Suppression System for Boats we offer gives 24/7 protection for about $2/day. Keeping your boat functional and minimizing repairs, it is highly useful for preventing the damage to all expensive equipments, which can occur because of fire accidents. Engineered with extreme precision, our provided Boat Fire Suppression System is a pre-engineered fire suppression systems that is for use on of boats and yachts. This system is accessible in assorted specifications.
Features of Boat Fire Suppression System
Fast and Effective:
- Mechanically detects and subdues engine and mechanical fires.
- Sets instantly around the engine adjacent to where a fire can outset.
- Works rapidly, before a fire can harm equipments, highly economical.
- Effortless and flexible installation, plain design - no electrical supply required.
- Quick & elementary installation directly in the internals of engine compartments: The adaptable sensor tubing is simply installed straight above and close to the engine - adjacent to where a fire can happen. In the service time, the tubing is controlled with dry nitrogen to 16 bar. The kinetics of pressurization devise the tubing more reactive to high temperature.
- Early fire detection: If a fire pass off, the heat of the fire reasons in the pressurized sensor tube to explode at the hottest point (approx. 170oC)
- Instantaneous suppression: The quick tube depressurization set off the particular pressure differential valve and immediately floods the total engine chamber with some other extinguishing agents. The fire is apace quenched just minutes after it began and minimizes the downtime and damage.
- 24/7 protection for about $2/day
- Keeps your boat operational
- Minimizes repairs
- Prevents need to replace expensive equipment
- Prevents damage to other equipment
- Prevents injuries