|Home||» Products||» Fire Suppression System||» Carbon Dioxide Fire Suppression System|
Carbon Dioxide Fire Suppression System
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 38000 INR
As an illustrious company of the domain, we provide an assorted range of CO2 Fire Suppression System. The supplied system is configured to quench fire by utilizing carbon dioxide gas around the fuel. This system is factory-made by quality raw materials and up-to-date techniques in tandem with international regulations. Further, it is also time-tested on characterized quality parameters to ensure its flawless operations. The CO2 Fire Suppression System we offer is easy to install, resistant to failure and have optimum performance with quick & trenchant suppression.
FM Approved: Fire detect parts are FM approved when set up in an appropriately organized system in accordance with NFPA 2001 standard.
Diminishes the chances of almost all critical electrical fire risks such as:
- Burning from short circuits, overheating or overloading
- Extended damage to electronic equipment
- Work stop
- Exhaustive cleanup if sprinkler system releases.
The system employs a branded continuous linear detector tube, which dependably detects and set off the release of extinguishing agent utilizing pneumatic technology. The system is space efficient, efficiently flexible and cost effective if compared to other alternative mechanic or electronic systems.
Fast and Efficacious:
- Quick & effortless installation straight inside the engine compartments: The adjustable sensor tubing is well installed straight above and close to the engine - adjacent to where a fire could outset. When in work, the tubing is pressurized with air-dry nitrogen to 16 bar. The kinetics of pressurization make the tube much reactive to heat.
- Advanced fire detection: If the fire fall out, the heat of the fire grounds the pressurized sensor tubing to explode at the hottest spot (approx. 110oC)
Instant suppression: The explosive tube depressurization triggers the particular pressure differential valve and immediately floods the total engine storage space. The fire is rapidly quenched just moments after it started by lessening the damage and downtime.
Installation Services Required
UL Approved, FM Approved, CE
Is It Portable
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- As per Buyer Requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008