|Home||» Products||» Fire Suppression System||» Automatic Fire Suppression System|
Automatic Fire Suppression System
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 38000 INR
Amongst the most recognized ISO certified exporters, manufacturers and suppliers, we are active in presenting Automatic Fire Suppression System to our customers. The offered system have extended applications in residential, commercial and industrial sector to give protection from fire to process equipments and critical systems. It is factory-made by our adroit professionals who pick quality-directed basic materials and pioneering methods in line with international quality regulations. Moreover, we are offering this Automatic Fire Suppression System to our customers at market leading prices.
- Reliable operations, give active fire protection when conjugated with other 24 hour detection system or control systems.
- Longer service life, befitting for larger compartments or arrangements utilizing extended piping networks.
- Harmless operations, accumulated performance considers it a virtual "Drop-in" substitution.
- Easy mechanization and installment.
The system has no ozone diminution potential. With a zero ODP the product has been found as safe for use by the major toxicologists. The extinguishing compacts can be sent or kept without any concern for health problems. It is employed to protect critical installments at one time protected by Halon. These include:
- Telephone Switches
- Data Processing Centers
- Process Control Rooms
- Historical and Art Collections
- Artifacts where water damage from mechanical devices must be debarred at all costs.
In a common system the extinguishing agent is ordinarily stocked in spheres or cylinders. It is presented to distribution spouts with the help of a system piping network.
Critical to the running of the system is the control network and fire detection. Usually smoke detectors detect the presence of fire in the protected installation. The control panel and detection then rings an alarm, closes down air handlers, unplugs power from the protected equipments, and then liberates agent into the protected region.
Technical Specifications: This precisely engineered system is configured to protect large and more intricate applications. The system includes a control unit, detectors, piping, agent storage containers, and emission nozzles. The system employs clean, instant, people-safe gaseous agent.
- UL Canada (ULC)
- UL Listed
Installation Services Required
UL Approved, FM Approved, CE
Is It Portable
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- As per Buyer Requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008