Price And Quantity
- 38000 INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- 50 Piece Per Day
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- As per Buyer Requirement
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
Features of Fire Suppression System
- Easy installation, no auxiliary products of combustion when uncovered to flame.
- Trouble-free operations, cost effective maintenance.
- Long operational life, competent of remote cylinder placement from hazard.
- Efficacious against the class A, B and C class fire.
The Argonite fire Suppression System uses an inert gas that offers effective fire protection with zero environmental impact. It is a simple blend of 50% Argon gas and 50% Nitrogen gas with a density similar to that of air. Both Argon and Nitrogen are clean, natural gases that are easily available throughout the world. Argonite is safe and efficient for use on many applications-it is well appropriate for leaky enclosures such as flight simulators, substations, and control rooms and for application with numerous hazards.
- Can be used to extinguish Class A, Class B or Class C fires
- Listed and Approved for use with selector valves
- Protection for enclosures with temperatures from 120oF to 130oF
- Argonite has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and zero Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- No secondary products of combustion when exposed to flame.
- Cost effective.
- Capable of remote cylinder location from hazard.
Listings/Approvals: ULC Listed (Canada)
Installation Services Required
UL Approved, FM Approved, CE
Is It Portable