|Home||» Products||» Fire Suppression System||» Server Room Fire Suppression System|
Server Room Fire Suppression System
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Suppression System for sever Room
The Server Room Fire Suppression System we offer exercises an inert gas that confers effectual fire protection with no environmental impact. It is a plain concoction of 50% Nitrogen gas and 50% Argon gas and comes with a density kindred to that of air. Both Nitrogen and Argon are clean, natural gases, which are easily accessible throughout the world. The system is completely safe and cost-effective for use on numerous applications. Well suitable for leaky areas such as substations, flight simulators, and control apartments and for usage with many hazards.
- Can be utilized to blow out the Class A, Class B or Class C fires
- Listed and Authorized for usage with selector valves
- Give protection for inclosures with temperatures range: 120oF to 130oF
- Incorporates zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) as well as zero Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- No alternative products of burning when unprotected to flame.
- Cost effective.
- Competent of remote cylinder position from endangerment.
ULC Listed (Canada)
- Payment Terms
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- As per Buyer Requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008