|Home||» Products||» Fire Suppression System||» Suppression System|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Reliable operations, listed and authorized for use by the U.S. EPA.
- Simple to install, ideal for inerting surrounds.
- Extended service life, flexible designs to fit into every application.
- Energy efficient, leave no residue, entirely safe and innocuous.
FE-36 Fire Suppression System is planned for the protection of applications in low temperature surroundings and high-ceiling constructions or where a high cluster of fire suppression agent is needed to inert the secured application against fire. It uses fast, clean, people-safe FE-36 gaseous agent, which works by engrossing heat from the fire. the system incorporates a control unit, piping, agent storage cylinders, detectors and discharge spouts.
- Gives it own derivation of propellent with a high vapor pressure.
- Snuff out fire both chemically and physically.
- Much low boiling point to permit a discharge to gas as low temperatures (140oF)
- Common use concentration at 18% - NAOEL at 30% - Advanced Safety Margin
- Approved for failure of hazards even in 25 foot ceiling heights.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- As per Buyer Requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008