|Home||» Products||» Fire Suppression System||» Suppression System|
- Reliable operations, listed and authorized for use by the U.S. EPA.
- Simple to install, ideal for inerting surrounds.
- Extended service life, flexible designs to fit into every application.
- Energy efficient, leave no residue, entirely safe and innocuous.
FE-36 Fire Suppression System is planned for the protection of applications in low temperature surroundings and high-ceiling constructions or where a high cluster of fire suppression agent is needed to inert the secured application against fire. It uses fast, clean, people-safe FE-36 gaseous agent, which works by engrossing heat from the fire. the system incorporates a control unit, piping, agent storage cylinders, detectors and discharge spouts.
- Gives it own derivation of propellent with a high vapor pressure.
- Snuff out fire both chemically and physically.
- Much low boiling point to permit a discharge to gas as low temperatures (140oF)
- Common use concentration at 18% - NAOEL at 30% - Advanced Safety Margin
- Approved for failure of hazards even in 25 foot ceiling heights.